This Walmart store is not yet a supercenter, so it still retains the feel of a hometown shopping experience. The store has several aisles of food, including a small refrigerated section, so shoppers can grab staples such as eggs, milk and bread. The midrange size of the store is convenient for shoppers who want to browse quickly and make purchases without spending several hours walking from one department to another. In less than 30 steps, one could buy clothes for the entire family, a Justin Bieber t-shirt for the tween, Buzz Lightyear pajamas for the boy, a Mizzou shirt for dad and L.E.I. jeans for mom. The store also boasts a tire and lube express, a digital photo center, a full electronics center and multiple aisles of toys and crafts.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours (except Christmas); Tire and Lube Express hours: Mon - Sun, 7am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are double doors and a wheelchair ramp from parking lot. There is plenty of handicapped parking.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Clothes, food, home decor, baby items, diapers, purses, accessories, makeup, toiletries, housewares, bicycles, holiday decor, toys, crafts, cleaning products, pet products
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Returns may be made within 90 days with a receipt, with exceptions.
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Valet parking: No
- Auto repair services: Oil/lube/filter changes, Tires
- Grocery services: Pharmacy
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm